As audio and video conferencing continue to increase in importance, there are many ongoing challenges in terms of sound quality such as inconsistent mono audio, audio configuration problems and low user engagement and productivity. Immersitech meets these challenges by advancing the component technologies that critically deliver a higher-quality user experience.
Rather than building and introducing a new platform to the marketplace, our goal is to help existing communications platforms address the most challenging user-related issues. We offer advanced, easy to integrate Software Development Toolkits (SDKs) that improve sound quality issues like excessive background noise, voice quality inconsistencies, and other factors relating to poor audio processing performance.
SDKs Key Components
Immersitech SDKs allow providers to customize and integrate the components most beneficial to their platform quickly and easily without the need to take valuable resources away from core developments.
SDK key components include:
- Sound Manager – Multifunctional core audio processing modules including Advanced Noise Management, Voice Management and Real-time Spatial Audio Management with BACCH 3D.
- Event Manager – Synchronize Host & Client adapter traffic for Sound Manager.
- Client Manager – Enables user interface functionality.
- Room Manager – Maintains standard configurations for room characteristics and provides additional customization capabilities.
- Host & Client Adapters – Provides seamless integration with a variety of platforms.
- Admin Dashboard – Comprehensive controls to configure the SDK.
Control and Configure the Virtual Environment with Room Manager
Immersitech’s next-generation Room Manager includes tools to further configure 3D spaces and refine a room’s audio characteristics, including the ability to model rooms similar to existing physical spaces or generate innovative virtual spaces that provide users with an engaging, immersive experience. These tools provide service providers with a flexible set of tools that deliver a unique experience for the end user.
Immersitech provides a unique portfolio of patented sound processing technologies, deployed as easy to integrate Software Development Toolkits (SDKs) focused on providing advanced noise cancellation, voice enhancement, and spatial audio management capabilities for Unified Communications, Gaming, and Distance Learning. Our multi-platform SDKs are designed to provide Service Providers in key markets with industry leading audio capabilities through simplified integration, leading to higher quality collaboration experiences at a competitive price. Immersitech is located in Pittsford, NY.