Client Side Implementation
- The SDK is deployed as part of your compiled application.
- Noise Cancellation and Voice Clarity can be deployed quickly without external dependency.
- 3D Spatial Audio can be enabled using real-time coordinate information to render sounds in specific locations.
- The SDK installed on the client-side handles Noise Cancellation and Voice Clarity.
- A central server-based solution handles 3D Spatial Audio.
- The processing power is split between the server and application, ensuring less strain on your participant’s machines.
- The SDK is connected to server application via a platform-specific adapter.
- Engage Core will receive audio from all connected clients and send processed streams back through server application.
- With coordinate information, 3D Spatial Audio can render sounds in real-time in specific locations.