Sr. Software Engineer
Immersitech is seeking an experienced and innovative senior full-stack software engineer to join our team full-time and focus on developing the next generation of web-based, immersive collaboration SDKs and related applications. Looking for a candidate that is comfortable working on both web UI and backend audio transport/processing development. The candidate will work closely with product management, audio engineers and other 3rd party partners to deliver advanced, web technology solutions that allow our customers to provide market leading audio experiences for their end users.
Candidate must be self-motivated, organized and analytical with a proven track record in software engineering/development. Has experience working in a team environment including both local and remote contributors, and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge in mobile, web-based systems and service-based architectures
- Proficiency with (or demonstrated ability to learn):
- React, Electron
- NodeJS, Express, Meteor
- Web application package managers
- SQL and noSQL database experience
- WebRTC, SIP protocols
- OPUS and other audio codecs
- Development experience creating applications for Linux/Ubuntu, Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows
- Familiar with web browser APIs, e.g. Audio API, Geolocation, Network Information, etc. across major browser families.
- Source control - Git, GitHub
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Audio software engineering experience a plus
- Additional consideration for development experience with communications technologies/platforms such as (but not limited to) FreeSWITCH, WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Big Blue Button, Twillio supporting multi-party collaboration/learning.
- Strong communication skills
- Actively participate and influence solution definition and requirements.
- Ability to understand and adapt to dynamic business requirements and create supporting software designs.
- Ability to code to specifications, document work, define unit testing requirements, and deliver on implementation/execution objectives and associated deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the software development team.
- Participate and be capable to lead, if required, technical focused meetings with internal and external customers/partners.
- Ensure service quality via engaged test and review of delivered services.
- Provide internal and external customer support for deployed software as required.
Immersitech provides patented, immersive audio technologies coupled with intelligent device and data management services to deliver engaging, real-time communications. Our SDKs seamlessly integrate to deliver next-generation, 3D audio for business, education, healthcare, entertainment and communication service provider applications. See more at http://www.immersitech.io
To apply for this position, please send an email with attached resume to email@example.com