Audio Software Engineer
Immersitech is seeking an innovative software engineer to join our team full-time and focus on developing the next generation of immersive audio SDKs and related applications. Looking for a candidate that is comfortable working on backend audio technology transport and processing development. In addition, the candidate will be focused on the development of cutting-edge machine learning models for digital signal processing.
What you will work on:
- Solve a variety of audio problems by designing and testing a combination of machine learning techniques and more traditional DSP approaches
- Optimize existing algorithms for improved performance across different devices and operating systems
- Build unit tests and objective audio test frameworks to allow for continuous improvement
- Work with a team of audio engineers to conceptualize and realize new products and features
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related major with experience building ML systems for audio signal processing
- Strong knowledge of audio engineering, DSP theory and concepts
- Experience in C/C++ development and prototyping with Python
- Experience designing, building, and releasing a ML model
- Strong experience in implementing deep neural networks with Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience learning from and implementing latest research papers available in the deep learning for audio field
- Strong self-motivation and work ethic
Extra Consideration Given for:
- Experience with audio for web communications systems
- Experience developing with web communications platforms
- Personal or professional experience in music production
- Actively participate and influence solution definition and requirements.
- Ability to understand and adapt to dynamic business requirements and create supporting software designs.
- Ability to code to specifications, document work, define unit testing requirements, and deliver on implementation/execution objectives and associated deadlines.
- Collaborate effectively with other members of the software development team.
- Participate and be capable to lead, if required, technical focused meetings with internal and external customers/partners.
- Ensure service quality via engaged test and review of delivered services.
- Provide internal and external customer support for deployed software as required.
Immersitech provides patented, immersive audio technologies coupled with intelligent device and data management services to deliver engaging, real-time communications. Our SDKs seamlessly integrate to deliver next-generation, 3D audio for business, education, healthcare, entertainment and communication service provider applications. See more at http://www.immersitech.io
To apply for this position, send an email and attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org