It might be because the modules were not loaded properly, please check:
- If all files are in correct place defined in chapter “Install Immersitech Engage Freeswitch Adapter.
- If all file names match those defined in the config file “imm_adapter.conf.xml”.
- If all information are correct, please provide version information by using command as below:
There some possible causes for this issue, please check:
1) Is the license file still valid? Please check if any possible error messages showed up when loading mod_imm_adapter module:
- "Unable to open License file"
- "Your trial of the Immersitech library expired on 05/10/2019. Please contact Immersitech to renew your library."
- "Your trial of the Immersitech library does not match your allowed versions. You are trying to use version v3.03.002 of the
Immersitech library. However this license only allows use of versions between v1.01.002 and v1.04.001."
2) Is the state IMM_CONTROL_MIXING_3D_ENABLE enabled?
Please check if all user’s state IMM_CONTROL_MIXING_3D_ENABLE enabled by using command as below, 3500 is example of room id:
imm_adapter get_all_participants_state 3500 IMM_CONTROL_MIXING_3D_ENABLE
And please enable IMM_CONTROL_MIXING_3D_ENABLE by using command as below, 3500 is example of room id:
imm_adapter set_all_participants_state 3500 IMM_CONTROL_MIXING_3D_ENABLE 1
Please check users’ seat position in room by using command as below (could be right across from each other), 3500 is example of room id:
imm_adapter show_room_by_id 3500
Please check if all user’s state IMM_CONTROL_AGC_ENABLE enabled by using command as below, 3500 is example of room id:
imm_adapter get_all_participants_state 3500 IMM_CONTROL_AGC_ENABLE
And please enable IMM_CONTROL_AGC_ENABLE by using command as below, 3500 is example of room id:
imm_adapter set_all_participants_state 3500 IMM_CONTROL_AGC_ENABLE 1
A new participant will always be placed at location (0,0,0) and have all effects turned off by default.
A shorter impulse length (minimum 512) will improve the CPU and RAM performance of the library but reduce the quality of the 3D rendering. A longer impulse length (maximum 8192) will improve the quality of the 3D rendering but use more CPU and RAM. You can pick a value based on which is most important to your application.
In general the library is thread safe.
We natively support buffers of 10 or 20 milliseconds. This would be, for example, 480 or 960 frames at 48kHz, or 240 or 480 at 24kHz, etc. Additionally, we support buffers sizes of 512 or 1024 for 48kHz output, or 256 or 512 for 24kHz.
|48000||480, 512, 960, 1024|
|24000||240, 256, 480, 512|